PERMITS, LICENSING, TAX SERVICES & MORE
Comdata® is a convenient, single source for all of your permit needs.
We Help Keep Your Fleet On The Road
We'll keep you on the road
Our licensing specialists will work with you to understand your needs and manage the process for you — from first time registration, to renewals, to additions to your fleet. Comdata® helps keep you and your fleet up-to-date.
- Limit the risk of fines, delays and the cost of temporary permits due to missed deadlines.
- Manage your IRP requirements - from registration through renewal.
- Obtain base plates for your existing fleet or any new equipment.
- Determine and obtain the correct title and deeds.
- Order your annual permits.
- Manage other required jurisdictional credentials for you and your fleet.
Guidance for your extra-large loads
We maintain a large network of independent pilot car drivers to help connect you to qualified support to guide your loads across the country. With one of the most geographically comprehensive networks in the US and Canada, we can help you locate escort support where and when you need it. Comdata's pilot car service will:
- Help you determine whether a pilot car escort is necessary based on your move.
- Book, coordinate, and handle payment with the independent pilot car service.
- Require pilot vehicles to certify they have proper credentials and equipment along your route.
- Arrange pickup and dropoff at nearly any location across the United States and Canada.
- Document trip details prior to each trip.
- Leverage our experience and scale to help ensure you get the best service throughout your trip.