At Comdata we firmly believe that our products and services should be available and accessible to everyone, including people of all abilities and all levels of technological knowledge and experience. We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. To fulfill this, we aim to adhere as closely as possible to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. These guidelines explain how to make web content accessible to people with a wide array of accessibility needs. Complying with those guidelines helps us ensure that the information on our website is available to all: people with motor impairments, visual impairments, cognitive impairments, and more. Please note that our website may link to, or interface with, third party websites that we do not control. These third-party sites may be in a different stage in their efforts to comply with WCAG-2.0 AA standards than what you will experience here.
This website utilizes various technologies that are meant to make it as accessible as possible at all times. Some examples include:
- Tools that allow you to modify the fonts and colors on your screen to make it easier for you to read. To adjust your preferences, go to Internet Tools, Options, or Preferences, depending on which browser you are using.
- Tools that make our site compatible with several disability profiles, including:
- Epilepsy Safe Profile: eliminates the risk of seizures that result from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
- Visually Impaired Profile: adjusts the website so that it is accessible to the majority of visual impairments such as degrading eyesight, tunnel vision, cataracts, glaucoma, and others.
- Cognitive Disability Profile: provides various assistive features to help users with cognitive disabilities, autism, dyslexia, CVA, and others, to focus on the essential elements more easily.
- ADHD Friendly Profile: significantly reduces distractions and noise, to help people with ADHD and neurodevelopmental disorders browse, read, and focus on the essential elements more easily.
- Visual Impairment Users Profile (Screen-readers): adjusts the website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile (Motor-Impaired): enables persons with motor impairments to operate the website using the keyboard Tab, Shift+Tab, and the Enter keys.
Browser and assistive technology compatibility
We aim to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible, so our users can choose the tools that best fit their needs, with as few limitations as possible. Therefore, we have worked very hard to be able to support all major systems that comprise over 95% of the user market share including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge, JAWS and NVDA (screen readers), both for Windows and for MAC users. To learn more about the technology we use to make the online experience better for individuals with special accessibility needs, view our Accessibility Technology Specifications and Tips.
Notes, comments, and feedback
We are continually improving our website to make it as accessible as possible and remove any barriers for our users. If at any time you have any suggestions for how we could improve the accessibility of our website or specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on our site, please contact us at email@example.com. If you do encounter an issue, please be sure to specify the web page where you experienced the issue in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible to you.