NextGen Connection for Permits & Pilot Cars
A Generation of Permit & Pilot Car Ordering
Comdata's NextGen Connection is a state-of-the-art, online solution offering enhanced features for ordering and managing permits and pilot cars. This platform increases your efficiency, reduces your risk, and saves you time by allowing you to store key data elements for future orders.
Enhanced features include:
- Access your account 24/7 from anywhere in the world
- Track orders in real time
- Receive permits via email or fax (permits only)
- Use visual interactive maps to help select routes (permits only)
- Manage routes with instant jurisdiction advisory notices (permits only)
Increased Efficiency in Managing Order Information
- Manage all vehicle data in one place
- Store vehicle information and trips by name for future use
- View permit copies for up to one year (permits only)
Streamlined Reporting and Account Management
- View invoices and receipts online or via email
- Gain visibility into orders through detailed reporting
- Manage your account with the ability to add and remove internal users
- Use additional internal controls to manage who is placing orders for your company
If you have any questions about NextGen Connection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Oversize/Overweight Permits, call (800) 749-7166.
For Trip and Fuel Permits, call (800) 749-6058.
For Pilot Car orders, call (877) 683-7703 or email email@example.com.