Simplify Your IRS-2290 Tax Filing Process
Eliminate unnecessary steps by submitting your taxes online. Our IRS-certified program for heavy vehicle tax filing helps lighten your workload with a streamlined process.
Who should file IRS-2290 taxes electronically?
Also known as the Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Form (HVUT):
- Electronic filing (e-file) is required for fleets over 25 vehicles with a gross vehicle registered weight of over 55,000 pounds.
- Anyone can file electronically, even if you have less than 24 vehicles in your fleet.
What are my options with Comdata?
- Self-service: Process and e-file annual returns, supplements, amendments and credit filings online.
- Full-Service: Let our experienced specialists take care of submitting your information for you.
What are the benefits of filing with Comdata?
- Schedule 1 IRS e-file watermark copy available within 24 hours.
- Comdata is a certified IRS e-filing partner (provider).
- Secure Internet communication with VeriSign SSL 128-Bit Encryption.
- IRS payment capabilities via Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) or ACH direct debit.