Savings that Go Beyond the Pump
The Comdata Universal Fleetcard MasterCard maximizes both convenience and control. Your drivers get a card that allows them to fuel up anywhere MasterCard is accepted. And you receive a complete fuel management solution that reduces unauthorized purchases, simplifies administrative tasks, and earns rebates.
Controls: 24/7 Expense Management
- Save money and gain peace of mind with the ability to customize what, when, and where your employees can purchase.
- FleetAdvance: our mobile application helps you and your employees find the cheapest fuel sites in your area
- iConnect: Monitor transactions and manage your account online, in real-time.
Convenience: Accepted anywhere
- Save time with a single solution that’s accepted for all of your fuel and maintenance purchasing needs.
- Eliminate the hassle of searching for accepting sites: Comdata Universal is accepted anywhere MasterCard is accepted for fuel and maintenance.
- 160,000 fuel locations
- 400,000 maintenance locations
Rebates: Exclusive discounts for your fleet
- Save up to 3¢ per gallon everyday with volume rebates*.
- Plus, save an additional 2-3¢ per gallon on average at over 21,000 sites nationwide through the Retail Savings Network**
*Earn up to 3¢ per gallon in volume rebates plus an average of 3¢ within the Retail Savings Network. Purchases must be made with the Comdata Universal FleetCard MasterCard® and the account must be in good standing. Not valid on aviation, bulk fuel, propane or natural gas purchases. Volume rebates are based on the number of gallons purchased monthly and will be calculated on the gallons pumped at Level 3 sites. Unleaded and diesel grade fuels are included.
**The Retail Savings Network is a selected group of fuel locations that allow cardholders additional savings. Terms and conditions apply.
Comdata Universal FleetCard MasterCard is issued by Regions Bank, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the Master-Card Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.