Comdata’s virtual credit card program allows you to deliver payments electronically using a secure, single-use MasterCard account number. Like a check, these payments can only be processed by a single vendor for a specific amount, but without the cost and hassle of printing and mailing.
- Turn your payables into a revenue generator with monthly rebates on spending
- Submit consolidated invoices for your suppliers electronically
- Send the exact payment amount—nothing more, nothing less
- Leverage existing vendor pay cycle (terms)
- Reduce fraud and manual errors associated with paper payments
We offer the industry’s most advanced vendor enrollment approach—which means less effort for you with more benefits, including:
- In-house team of full-time specialists who understand the needs and pain points of your vendors
- Substantial vendor network with 46% growth over the last two years
- Multiple advanced enrollment techniques to maximize electronic payments.
The typical Comdata client program enrolls 53% more vendors than the industry average.
Implementation and Setup
Your virtual credit card program can be up and running in as little as 7–15 days without eating up a bunch of your team’s time and resources. Speed matters because every check payment that goes out the door is a lost opportunity for rebate revenue and cost savings. A dedicated project manager will lead our in-house team of implementation specialists to integrate our system to your accounting software.