The Comdata Card
Consolidate your important business transactions on a single easy-to-manage card
The Comdata Card is one of the most recognized and widely-accepted fleet card payment solutions in the transportation industry. This fleet card provides the flexibility you need to manage your drivers, along with the controls and insight required to manage your fuel costs.
With the Comdata Card, you benefit from real-time data that help you control spend and improve operational efficiency for your business.
This fleet card's dual-sided setup separates driver funds from corporate funds to allow you to easily manage corporate expenses. The Comdata Card offers a flexible alternative for distributing settlements, cash advances, payroll, per diem and expense reimbursements and other cash disbursement needs for drivers.
Access to FleetAdvance is also a Comdata Card benefit. FleetAdvance scores each fuel transaction in real time, delivering improved visibility and accountability for each fuel purchase. With FleetAdvance, you can better manage driver behavior and identify additional opportunities to reduce fuel costs.
The Comdata Card, a fleet card solution, allows you to:
- Receive unbiased guidance on where to fuel, including customized fuel management capabilities, from a trusted, independent partner to enable the best fueling decisions for your fleet.
- Take advantage of real-time integration with popular dispatch software partners for seamless sharing of transaction data, account management and driver account information.
- Utilize Comdata’s easy-to-use online account management tools to make on-demand changes and updates to your card program
- Manage fuel and product purchases, payroll and other expenses with a single-card solution to streamline invoicing and accounting operations
- Manage your program to meet your unique needs with customizable controls, data capture, and driver prompting
- Minimize risks with Comdata’s state-of-the-art fraud management technology and enhanced authorization controls
- Take advantage of immediate data collection and reporting to gain insight and visibility into transaction activity
- Save money with access to the lowest negotiated prices at locations nationwide, as well as the powerful real-time data of FleetAdvance
- Reduce fraud risks with RFID-based fueling opportunities powered by SmartQ™ technology available at major chains and independent truck stops across the country
Continue to learn how Comdata can be your fleet and fuel management solution.